List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Starting Kernel Module Programming
From:       Myriam Schweingruber <myriam () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-03-13 22:36:22

Hi Karan,

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:11 PM, karan garg <karangarg31@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mittwoch, 13. März 2013 15:20:17 CEST, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>>
>>> I think having a kernel module project inside KDE would be very exciting
>>> from that point of view. Your knowledge about kernel hacking would
>
> Thanks for your prompt and positive replies.
> Yes, I would like it very much to contribute to an existing KDE  project. A
> close friend of mine is also attached to the digikam community and i'm very
> much impressed and inspired by you guys.

I suggest you have a look at the archive of this list, where there
have been similar requests in the past few weeks, with extensive
answers, valid for all newcomers.

But as a good introduction to KDE development please read the KDE
guide at http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org