List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Asking for help for Qt5 and xcb port.
From:       Yichao Yu <yyc1992 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-10 4:37:33

Hi,

I am trying to port a Qt4 theme to Qt5 and xcb. The theme uses
QPixmap's to draw into xpixmap's and send to kwin with
_KDE_NET_WM_SHADOW hint for menu shadow. I have tryed to draw the
shadow image (which is just a simple array of static data) to the
xpixmap using xcb_put_image with 32 depth, but it doesn't work no
matter which order of rgba I put in. Does anyone know what is the
"encoding" of the data I should give to xcb_put_image or what is the
right way to do this using qt and xcb?

Thanks in advance.

Yichao Yu