Hi, I am trying to port a Qt4 theme to Qt5 and xcb. The theme uses QPixmap's to draw into xpixmap's and send to kwin with _KDE_NET_WM_SHADOW hint for menu shadow. I have tryed to draw the shadow image (which is just a simple array of static data) to the xpixmap using xcb_put_image with 32 depth, but it doesn't work no matter which order of rgba I put in. Does anyone know what is the "encoding" of the data I should give to xcb_put_image or what is the right way to do this using qt and xcb? Thanks in advance. Yichao Yu >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<