List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: <3 for some people
From:       Ingo Malchow <imalchow () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-02-19 17:39:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013, 15:21:50 schrieb Lydia Pintscher:
> Hey :)
>
> I think it's time for showing some love and appreciation. I'll start
> by calling out:
> * Yash Shah and his team for organizing the upcoming KDE Meetup in India
> * Martin Gräßlin for rocking KWin and making sure the world knows
> about the cool stuff going on there
> * The Marble team for being amazing mentors during this year's Google
> Code-in.
>
> Who's on your list?

* Tom Albers - for too many things over the years. But mostly for having given
me the opportunity to learn a lot of the background work. Oh, and for the
endless and mutual game of raising each others motivation.
* Ben Cooksley - first for having founded the forum with me some years back and
now for holding the banner high as sysadmin
* Sebastian Kügler and the entire board - for having given us the chance to
open an official kde forum. Sebas also for his wonderful work on promotion and
releases over the years. Your shoes are big to fill, now that you have retired
from it
* Anne Wilson - for always bothering me with new fixes or additions to the
wikis. ;) But mostly for just taking care of users, their support and
documentation for their enjoyment
* Vishesh Handa - for his continuation on nepomuk and wonderful improvements,
even user documentation related, which is often forgotten
* basically everybody who enjoys looking around the corner and improving
things, even in an uncommon way.

I missed a lot, i know, but food is waiting :)

Cheerio,
Ingo Malchow
--
(neverendingo)
KDE Community Working Group, KDE User Working Group