List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: <3 for some people
From:       Sune Vuorela <nospam () vuorela ! dk>
Date:       2013-02-19 9:01:41

On 2013-02-17, Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org> wrote:
> Who's on your list?

On top of my list is Lydia for doing stuff like this, for
managing stuff like GSoC and for ensuring new and old people feel
welcome in KDE.

Albert also have a sweet spot in my heart for stepping up on getting
stuff released.

and a 3rd person is actually a mix of Carl, Sebas and Jos for doing
marketing & communication stuff better than I can only dream of doing.

/Sune