List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: newcomer experience
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintscher () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-16 16:58:08

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Lydia Pintscher
<lydia.pintscher@gmail.com> wrote:
> Heya folks :)
>
> I've been working with Kevin, a researcher in NZ, on improving the
> experience of new-comers in KDE. It'd be awesome if you could help us
> out by filling out a short survey if you've joined KDE after January
> 2010.
>
> http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2012/11/08/guest-post-newcomer-experience-in-kde-and-other-foss-communities-survey/
>
> It's not just for people who contribute code! Please spread it to
> anyone who fits the profile.

Heya folks :)

It'd be awesome if we could get a few more responses. The result will
be so much more useful. If you fit the criteria please take part until
22. November.

Cheers and thanks
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org