List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KPluginLoader ==> cannot load any more object with static TLS
From:       Stephane MANKOWSKI <stephane () mankowski ! fr>
Date:       2012-10-31 18:09:15

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
Now, I know the reason of the error (not due to KDE or Skrooge, due to
libc) ...
... do you know how to repair it?

Do I have to put special linking "tags" in the CMakeLists.txt of my plugins?
Do I have to open a bug on KPluginLoader?

Is somebody else has the same kind of issue with plugins?

Thank you.