List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Developing for KDE Based Linux OS
From:       Rohit <rohitink () live ! com>
Date:       2012-10-09 17:41:48

Respected Sir,

I am seriously considering developing from the KDE based Linux Operating Systems. \
Also, I have interest in participating in Google Summer of Code under your \
organisation.

I have knowledge of C, PHP, Javascript, Python(basic) and Objective-C Programming \
Languages. I am willing to learn any programming language needed for the purpose. It \
will not take time as i am already familiar with the concept.

Also, I have been using Linux Operating systems since 2 Years. So, Please Guide me in \
the Right Direction and tell me what All I need to learn for the purpose.

Yours Truly,
Rohit Tripathi
UIET, PU, Chandigarh.