List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Introduce of QCloud
From:       Weng Xuetian <wengxt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-09 19:20:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi KDE world,
Well, I'm here asking for some help if anyone interested in one of my little
project:
https://github.com/csslayer/qcloud

The main purpose of this little project is to provide a synchronization and
file accessing file interface for all online storage.

It's still in very earily stage and still have lots of things to do.

Here comes an simple architecture description of this.
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1HrGZpzUl3NwZlTmf7LiGgdMzpnXB952C09QafUARVks/edit

BTW I still not decided whether to let this depends on KDE in order to make
more use of kio (currently kio integration is kinds of broken due to some
architecture problem).

Any help and comments are welcome :)

Regards