List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Developing for KDE Based Linux OS
From:       Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina () rktmb ! org>
Date:       2012-10-10 11:18:29

On 10/10/2012 02:44 AM, Reza Shah wrote:
> Maybe we can put a badge(or some other mean) for new comer interested
> to contribute for KDE development  (i assume w.k.o not only for normal
> user).

Sure, but IMHO a developer is able to search&find :-)

So many things are not documented nor easy to find, and someone
intending to develop the right way has to be a good "searcher" first.

Think that someone willing to develop for a FOSS will have to submit
clean code, use the SCM used by the upstrem team,... nothing easy. He
must be prepared.

Note: It's just an opinion, open to discussion.

--
RMA.