List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Using KCategorizedView
From:       Pierre Stirnweiss <pstirnweiss () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-08 19:27:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everybody,

As I am new to this list, first a little introduction:
My name is Pierre Stirnweiss. I am french and 37 years old and currently
live in Munich, Germany. I work on Calligra Words.

Now to the stuff:

I am having problems using the KCategorizedView.

Here is the code: http://paste.kde.org/564680/

The code is used in Calligra Words for the StylesManager dialog.

What happens is:

The items are properly displayed on opening the dialog. However, if I
scroll the viewport with the mouse wheel, nothing happens. If I scroll it
using the scrollbar's cursor, it starts by scrolling the items, then when
the last one is reached, I can continue scrolling, but again, only the
first items are displayed.
Also it seems that subSortLessThan is never called. lessThan neither
actually.

If i use a normal QListView, or if I don't setCategorizedModel(true), the
viewport scrolls normally. Sorting does not happen either.

I have already lost a lot of hair on this and hope somebody can help me.

PierreSt
Calligra Words developer