List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for testing: kio-mtp
From:       Daniel Nicoletti <dantti12 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-02 0:35:59

Ok,
I finally had a spare time to test, and must to say it's
already really good, but coping some files from
my cellphone to the desktop worked well and then it
started crashing, the dmesg output gives a good clue which
imo which might be related (or not) to that issue about
locking we talked about.
I don't know how can I debug a kio nor DrKonqui showed
up with a backtrace, so can you tell me how can I provide
usefull info?

[879275.991774] usb 1-3.4: usbfs: process 27261 (kio_mtp) did not
claim interface 0 before use

Best,

--
Daniel Nicoletti