List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for testing: kio-mtp
From:       Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister () gmx ! net>
Date:       2012-09-17 15:57:29

Am Montag, 17. September 2012, 17:31:11 schrieb Philipp Schmidt:
> When tackling the next big thing, a rewrite of the Amarok MTP Collection I
> will keep that in mind though.

This would be very welcome! At least for my Galaxy Nexus it does not work with
amarok 2.6 to transfer files because for every file I drop on the collection
amarok tells me that the file does already exist.

The "funny" thing is that it uses libmtp and fails while e.g. jmtpfs which
does also use libmtp works. mtp-sendfile works as well. Using just the
filebrowser to transfer music is a bit annoying.

Sven