List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Integrate Kile (build from source) with rest of KDE
From:       Thom Castermans <thom.castermans () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-16 13:59:08

Hi all,

To be able to have live preview in Kile, I compiled Kile and Okular
from source as described in [1]. Now, this works like a charm and I am
really happy with it, but there is one minor point that I hope can be
easily fixed. If not, I hope there is a good explanation for it and
that someone of you can explain it.

Kile (the version built by me, not the version installed via the
repositories) does not use the colour scheme I have chosen. Because of
that, there is an ugly border between the window decoration (that does
have the correct colours) and the "window content". Also, the
highlighting of menu items on hovers has the wrong colour. Does
somebody know how to fix that, or/and can somebody explain why this is
the case?

Thanks in advance!
Thom

  [1]: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/kile/index.php?title=Live_Preview