List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Several new utilities for KDE: KLook and StackFolder
From:       Sergey Borovkov <serge.borovkov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-11 9:47:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi. Unfortunately when we tried to use KParts interfaces we got had too
many unnecessary graphical elements, and we try to keep KLook minimalistic
for better user experience. After contacting maintainer of Okular though it
seems there is some mode for preview. I will look into it soon and see if
it can be used for our needs.