List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Several new utilities for KDE: KLook and StackFolder
From:       Denis Koryavov <denis.koryavov () rosalab ! ru>
Date:       2012-05-03 11:20:14

Hello!

03.05.2012, Χ 14:23, Mario Fux ΞΑΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):

> Looks really nice. You speak about the fork of plasma-applet-folderview. Were
> you in contact with the Plasma people (plasma-devel@kde.org)?

Our team new in KDE, thus we did not write any emails to kde mailing lists until now.

> I like it. First thought was: what about pdf support but then I saw something
> about this in the video. What's the status about pdfs?

It is the last feature that we still do not implemented. :) To be honest, we
just didn't have time to implement it, but we want to do it some later.

> If it's about Dolphin were you in contact with Peter Penz, the Dolphin
> maintainer?

No. As I said, I'm new in KDE, thus I do not understand fully what I should do in
my situation. So, I wrote my mail to this ML and want ask to your advice what I
should do later. It will be normal, if I will write an email to the several ML, or
I should write different emails to different mailing lists?

>> GIT:
>>
>> git clone https://abf.rosalinux.ru/uxteam/KLook.git
>>
>> Both of these utilities are included in our distro and were well tested by
>> many users. It is time to present them for you. We have resources to work
>> on them and later, and if you will decide that that they are worthy of
>> KDE, we would be happy to work on them in KDE project.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> I think (please others correct me if I'm wrong) a first step would be to get a
> KDE account and import your software to the KDE git playground area.

OK. We'll do it.

--
WBR, Denis Koryavov.