List:       kde-devel
From:       Vishnu Kumaar <mvishnukumaar () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-03-30 6:39:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi kde im interested in gsoc -2012

Social music - Tomahawk features in Amarok
im doing my undergrad(2nd yr) .
i really want to grow as a programmer and i  believe that the project and gsoc can help me with that

Considering
 i made a music player (using trend mapping, . net and a dbms ) i was
inclined to amarok.
pls help me out here as to what i can do with my experience.

languages known:
C, C++, .net  can always learn more
know my way around photoshop and after effects as well