List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Integrating Java Swing with Oxygen
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <shaan7in () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-26 10:52:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

What a coincidence, one of my colleagues (who's a Java fan) was pretty sad
about how Java stuff doesn't look good on Ubuntu. If you guys can get this
done, at least people can use KDE and get good looks :)
Again, I've no insights about the technicalities, but I remember many KDE
distros make OOo (or LO) to use Oxygen stuff. Not sure if its helpful, but
I thought its worth mentioning :)

Cheers,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)