List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Anyone willing to mentor a KDE games GSoC project?
From:       Viranch Mehta <viranch.mehta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-17 21:29:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I am planning to apply for GSoC this year with a project idea from the
ideas list for KDE Games. The idea is to port a KDE game to QML. No
one from KDE games has stepped up for mentoring it yet. Since QML/
QtQuick is well known among developers across KDE, I was wondering
if any one from outside KDE games would be willing to mentor me on
this. I myself am well acquainted with QML, all I need help with is writing
the c++ parts that would be able to communicate with QML.

I am really looking forward to doing this project (have a draft proposal
already :p).

Thanks,
Viranch