List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding development of an application for KDE
From:       Atri Sharma <atri.jiit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-04 4:37:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Thanks Julian,for the wonderful suggestions.
I am actually planning to implement the features I mentioned in the
dashboard(so that they are not limited to a single application,but to the
entire community).

For what I inferred from your suggestions,you are advising me to build
componenets that can be integreted in *any KDE application.*
**
Is that correct?

Also,Please let me know if you want to add any tool to my existing list(I'd
love to hear and implement them)

Cheers,

Atri
**