List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding development of an application for KDE
From:       Atri Sharma <atri.jiit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-01 3:49:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I think we have nearly finalized some of the features that can be included:

1)BUGS list.
2)Synchronization between TODO and IDE.
3)A commiters list(and their commits and their availablity)
4)Probably,a feature that sends a diff as an patch email to the relevant
list.

I think these features would be great on the plasma dashboard.

Milian:finally I understand what you meant.You mean that we should
integerate small parts,that make sense.Sure,I'll do that.

Please let me know your comments.

Atri