List:       kde-devel
Subject:    multithreading support
From:       Janardhan Reddy <annapareddyjanardhanreddy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-18 13:32:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
    Are there any applications in kde which need multithreading support. I
would like to participate in gsoc and i am good at multithreading.
Even though many programns are multithreaded they may be slow even though
the work in done in separate thread different from gui thread.
There is a library called threadweaver in kdelibs through which we can make
use of multicore cpu and run the tasks parallely when so much work need
to be done in a single thread.
Are there any applications which need this kind of support.

Regards
A Janardhan Reddy