List:       kde-devel
Subject:    New Maintainer for KShowmail
From:       kuddel-fl <kuddel-fl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-10-28 21:15:31

Hi!

Since 2007 I'm developing the mail applikation KShowmail, which was started by
Eggert Ehmke.

KShowmail is a small app running on the system tray to check for new mails on
a pop3 server. There are many other apps which do the same, but KShowmail has
some nice features (e. g. filters) to handle mails easily.

Unfortunately in the next time I will be to busy to maintain it. But I don't
want to let it die.

Therefore I'm looking for a new developer who want to continue the work.

For more information go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/kshowmail/.

best regards
Ulrich Weigelt (kuddel-fl@gmx.de)