List:       kde-devel
Subject:    libqzeitgeist 0.8 released1
From:       Trever Fischer <tdfischer () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2011-10-28 5:27:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Greetings, fellow humans!

I'd like to let you all know that libqzeitgeist 0.8 is finally released.
libqzeitgeist contains the Qt bindings to the Zeitgeist DBus API, allowing
applications to tie into a user's global history of everything ever. This
release is binary and source incompatible with libqzeitgeist 0.7.x. However,
it introduces QML bindings and a consistent usage of "QZeitgeist" instead of a
mishmash of QtZeitgeist and QZeitgeist everywhere. I think those probably make
up for any headaches in the 3 or so consumers of the API ;)

You can download it immediately from the awesome KDE infrastructure:

http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=stable/libqzeitgeist/0.8.0/src/libqzeitgeist-0.8.0.tar.bz2

You can also find the full list of details about this release from my blog
post:

http://wm161.net/2011/10/28/libqzeitgeist-0-8-0/

Happy hacking!

--