List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Build KMail only?
From:       Rui Maciel <rui.maciel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-10 20:26:20

On 07/10/2011 05:35 PM, Tom Albers wrote:
> You can talk all you want, you called akonadi and friends 'cruft' and I find that \
> disrespectful and unneeded, you could have conveyed exactly the same message \
> without the addition of the word 'cruft'.

Listen, I was very clear on what I've said.  So you can at least try to
understand what has been said, which wasn't the insult you perceived, or
you can keep on overreacting because someone used a word you didn't
approved.   Yet, the latter doesn't help anyone in any way, including
getting kmail to build on a platform which doesn't provide Akonadi, and
only adds noise to this mailing list.

Rui Maciel