List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KconfigXT custom groups
From:       Simone <simgunz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-03 19:29:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I wrote a kcmodule and it contains some fields and a combo box. The combobox
contains all the user on the system and when i select a user all the fields
in the module are updated with the values associated to the selected user.
Is there a way to use kconfigx in this situation (where the values on the
fields depend on the value of the combobox)?

If I write a kcfg file I should specifies a group name for the group of
entries, but in this case i want to set the name of the group with the value
of the combobox, so that I have one group for every user in the system and
eventually some subgroups to group the entries.

Is this possible or should I do this by hand through kconfig?