Hi,
I wrote a kcmodule and it contains some fields and a combo box. The combobox contains all the user on the system and when i select a user all the fields in the module are updated with the values associated to the selected user. Is there a way to use kconfigx in this situation (where the values on the fields depend on the value of the combobox)?

If I write a kcfg file I should specifies a group name for the group of entries, but in this case i want to set the name of the group with the value of the combobox, so that I have one group for every user in the system and eventually some subgroups to group the entries.

Is this possible or should I do this by hand through kconfig?