List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't build kdebase-workspace 4.4.5 on Lucid
From:       Caio Ricci <caiaoricci () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-21 12:52:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Well, yes. it would be a lot easier, but It wont work. I have made changes
in a previous  version(3.5.x i'm not at work right now, can't check the x),
so I could adapt it to my needs  at work, and now I need to do the same
changes in a more recent version. It doesn't really matter which one, as
long as it can run properly on Lucid. I'm trying with this one because it
was the one i got with apt-get source.

I'm a begginer, I've been using Linux for six months only, would be easier
if I try with a more recent version? Also I dont really need the whole KDE,
I'm sure that i can fit most of what i need on KDM, but if I try to build
it, i get this error : http://paste.ubuntu.com/361980/

I've found also this chat about it
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/01/24/%23ubuntu-mobile.txt
I've done what he says there, copied the cmake folder to the kdm folder,
added the subdirectory, but it didn't work also :(

I've been stuck at this point for a while, any ideas are apreciated!

Thanks for your help.
Caio