List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Programatically Hide Window Titlebar of Maximized Window From a
From:       Brian Helm <bthelm2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-27 13:02:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ahh, now that makes more sense.  That is why I was always getting a 0
return.  Okay.  Yeah I had thought of altering kwinrc directly on
initialization, just thought it would be much cleaner to act on the window
directly once the plasmoid detects that it is maximized.

And yes, you are correct.  I wanted to implement the window control in the
panel feature of Unity, only better

Thanks!

in Christ,
Brian

~ Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to
the Father except through me." - John 14:6