List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Disabling Oxygen's window dragging for specific QWidgets?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-05-17 17:03:41

A Tuesday, May 17, 2011, Martin Gräßlin va escriure:
> @all: please keep the emotions out of this thread and be constructive. I
> offered a possible solution for the "problem" yesterday and nobody seems
> to be interested in actually improving the situation, instead it seems
> like some serious discussion for the sake of discussion is going on. This
> is really discouraging and I want everyone to start being constructive
> again!

I think the constructive suggestion was already given before everyone started
throwing knives.

Change the default to only drag from "safe places" (i.e. toolbar and status
bar), let the user select if he wants to drag from the "non safe places" with
a warning that tells him that that setting might cause conflicts with some
applications.

Albert