List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Failed compilation of KDevelop
From:       Riccardo Bellini <ricky88ykcir () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-25 13:27:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Friedrich, thank you for reply.
Unfortunately it doesn't skip the compilation of the okteta plugin, on the
contrary during the cmake stage okteta and kasten library are found, so
there's no way to skip the compilation of okteta plugin.
Maybe some variables to bet set manually when giving the cmake command will
work?

Greetings,
Riccardo