List:       kde-devel
Subject:    More Information on KIO File Transfer Program
From:       Anand Kumar <anandk.r.07 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-22 14:01:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sir,
    I am Anand S Kumar, an aspiring student who wants to participate in
Google Summer of Code 2011, under your organization on the Project of
improving the KIO file transfer program.

According to your site the Expected result for the project is -
1. To make directory scanning and the actual scan to take place in parallel
2. Error Handling in a appropriate manner with reports to all error at end.
3. To merge multiple transfers perhaps on file-system basis.

I would like to ask to u if u could provide me with the current source code
for KIO fFle Transfer program so that i can better understand what is
actually happenning as of now in the program and what needs changes.