List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: GSoC: Educational desktop
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-15 18:54:59

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Marc Mauri Alloza
<marcmaurialloza@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> My name is Marc Mauri. I'm a computer engineering student from Catalonia
> (Spain). I'm interested on participating on GSoC project plasma educational
> desktop. I've ridden the 2011 GSoC KDE idea, and I liked it very much, but
> there is no mentor assigned to the project. I would like to know who is

Hi Marc,
this would be awesome, basically, if you stick a while on #plasma and
#kde-edu irc channels on IRC, you can have a chat with me, with aaron,
with anma...
so more details can be discussed..
however, a thing that i always say on who wants to write a gsoc
applicatio... think about it and surprise us :p

Cheers,
Marco Martin