On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Marc Mauri Alloza wrote: > Hello everybody, > My name is Marc Mauri. I'm a computer engineering student from Catalonia > (Spain). I'm interested on participating on GSoC project plasma educational > desktop. I've ridden the 2011 GSoC KDE idea, and I liked it very much, but > there is no mentor assigned to the project. I would like to know who is Hi Marc, this would be awesome, basically, if you stick a while on #plasma and #kde-edu irc channels on IRC, you can have a chat with me, with aaron, with anma... so more details can be discussed.. however, a thing that i always say on who wants to write a gsoc applicatio... think about it and surprise us :p Cheers, Marco Martin >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<