List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Mentor Needed
From:       Will Stephenson <wstephenson () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-10-13 19:15:51

No, not for me.

I've been in contact with a small company producing a customised KDE preload
for the machines they sell.  They are putting the finishing touches on it but
still have a few customisation questions open.  Does anyone have time to help
them with this 1:1?  And ideally, to then document the answers on techbase to
make the time invested useful for all.

Mail me off-list if you can help here and I'll put you in contact.

Will