No, not for me. I've been in contact with a small company producing a customised KDE preload for the machines they sell. They are putting the finishing touches on it but still have a few customisation questions open. Does anyone have time to help them with this 1:1? And ideally, to then document the answers on techbase to make the time invested useful for all. Mail me off-list if you can help here and I'll put you in contact. Will >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<