List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Searching a group of KDE desktop users for a project
From:       kleag () free ! fr
Date:       2010-10-11 9:27:36

Hello,

My work team with Mandriva and Ant'Inno is setting up a project in the framework of \
the French cluster Systematic (Free Software Thematic Group) which goal is to enhance \
the Semantic desktop using Nepomuk and our linguistic analyzer LIMA which will be \
released as free software at this occasion. LIMA is a multilingual (8 languages \
including ara, chi, eng, fre, ger, ita...) analyzer doing natural language analysis \
(systactic analysis, named entities extraction, etc.). It represents 100k lines of \
C++ code not including linguistic resources. And you all know Nepomuk.

For this project, we are searching a partner to act as an end-user. It should be a \
group of users using KDE as their desktop. To be able to be financed, it must be \
French, either academic, SME or large group but a non-French can participate with no \
financing :-)

So, if you are interested or know somehow that could be, please contact me, either at \
this adress or at my profesional one: gael dot de-chalendar at cea dot fr.

Best regards,

Gaƫl