List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: I would like to get your opinion
From:       Aaron Lewis <aaron.lewis1989 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-29 13:09:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi again,
> Thanks for testing me!

With pleasure.

> The procedure to make the test:
> - get connection to the imap-server,
> - wait, 2 cases, see below,
> - change the IP-Address, ie. manually
> - try again
>
> The two cases:
> - before 60 seconds after the last activity
> - after the 60 seconds
>
> in the second case, the kmail send itself a "NOOP". It makes a little
> difference. I have tested the two cases.
>
> As you are ready to make a test "for me", you may ask everything you may
> needed. I am looking for mails once a day.

After disconnect ( i'm on 3G , say it stopping wvdial ) , and message box
popup telling me connect lost immediately ( when making any action on kmail )

And reconnect then , kmail start to check mail again.

Tested both of cases , all works;

I'm planning to file a bug against gentoo's kmail ebuild.

Good Job , Guy ;-)

	Created kmail & kdepimlibs ebuild for Guy's patch , if anyone on list
is using gentoo , could be very handy to do a bug test.

--
Best Regards,
Aaron Lewis - PGP: 0x4A6D32A0

["kdepimlibs-4.4.5-r1.ebuilds.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip-compressed-tar)]
["kmail-4.4.5-r1.ebuilds.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip-compressed-tar)]