List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: have a look at the minitube
From:       Anil Kumar <anilet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-27 0:30:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Minitube has a nice lineedit for this.

__
Regards,
Anil
__
sent  from my android phone

On Jul 26, 2010 11:33 AM, "Robert Riemann" <
robert.riemann@physik.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

Hi all,

I already have asked in the IRC channel, but I wasn't able to turn the
answers
into working code.

I have a KLineEdit which is used to get the users Youtube query.
I am looking for a simple solution to assist the user by providing a list of
suggestions - maybe realised by showing a popup.

I already know that I probably have to use KCompletion in the
CompletionPopupAuto mode.

It would be nice if someone could provide a small example on how to
integrate
my lookupObject, which has a slot taking queries and emits a signal with a
StringList. After all it should work asynchronous.

Best regards,
Robert

<<