List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KNewStuff and GPG question
From:       "Diego Casella \(\[Po\]lentino\)" <polentino911 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-22 10:12:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys,

as you should know, I'm working to the plasmoid authentication library
during this summer and, currently, on uploading the plasmoid with its
specific signature file (within PlasMate), and their retrieval and
subsequent trust level visualization (within the "Download New Widgets"
dialog). After looking to some KNS3 examples and then its source code, I've
noticed that there is no way to set the "signature" field for uploading, nor
its retrieval, since the functions signature/setSignature in EntryInternal
are commented so I cant access them. I am missing something? was the GPG
signature option already implemented, wasn't it?
Any suggestions/hint?
Cheers

Diego.

--
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.