List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Locking screen *before* suspend?
From:       Martin Sandsmark <sandsmark () samfundet ! no>
Date:       2010-07-07 20:12:17

On Wednesday 07 July 2010 19:37:15 Dario Freddi wrote:
> Although, if you manage to find out in a concrete way that this is the
> problem, what you want to do is fix this issue straight into kscreenlocker.

Maybe it could overlay a completely black/opaque widget over the whole screen
before launching the screensaver?
(It would probably break screensavers that manipulate a screenshot in various
way, but if you lock you screen, maybe we could assume you don't want
strangers to see your screen in any form anyways?)

--
Martin Sandsmark