List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE/MeeGo/Qt Job Positions @ basysKom
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2010-06-28 18:05:36

Hello KDE people,

I'd like to let you know that basysKom has various positions open
in the areas of:

        * KDE
        * MeeGo/Linux
        * Qt  (embedded and mobile)

basysKom is market leader of innovate GUI development using Qt and is
Certified Partner of Nokia Qt. Focus is the design and implementation of full
applications, frameworks and user interfaces based on Qt in the area of
Embedded Linux systems and mobile devices.

As part of our team you will be involved in innovative and challenging
customer or research projects. You will be focusing on the implementation of
frameworks and user interfaces using Qt or the development of KDE.

Your profile:

    * developer (2+ years KDE/Qt experience) as well as seniors, architects,
      consultants, juniors, designers or project managers
    * ideally with bachelor or masters degree in computer science or
      engineering, ideally professional experience
    * Experience in implementation of software using C++/Qt and in
      architectural design
    * We appreciate experience in Linux and embedded systems or
      even Linux enthusiasts
    * You show interest in an area of special interest as e.g. 2D/3D graphics,
      hardware acceleration, UI design, usability, databases
    * You are a self-sustaining & independent team-player,
      user/customer-oriented,  a quick learne, willing to share knowledge

Your are wondering why basysKom will be the right employer for you?

    * You want to develop innovative software using new technologies
    * You take responsibilities in solving complex problems and
      facing demanding challenges
    * You like to work directly with customers and in a team with
      agile processes
    * You think object oriented and you head for new topics
    * You are looking for a team in which you will be advanced and
      where you can evolve.
    * Life-balance is important for you
      (e.g. for coding more KDE in your freetime)

Location: Darmstadt or Nuremberg, Germany
We offer a smoke free office space with a friendly team and free drinks.

see also: http://www.basyskom.de/index.pl/jobs

You are curious and interested? Then we're looking forward to your application
(CV and references) to:

basysKom GmbH, Eva Brucherseifer
jobs@basyskom.de

As I will take part in this years Akademy in Tampere, you can also get in
touch with me there or talk to one of our other basyskom people being there
(e.g. Torsten Rahn and Stephan Binner).

Looking forward to talk to you!

Best,
Eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
Managing Director

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer