Hello KDE people, I'd like to let you know that basysKom has various positions open in the areas of: * KDE * MeeGo/Linux * Qt (embedded and mobile) basysKom is market leader of innovate GUI development using Qt and is Certified Partner of Nokia Qt. Focus is the design and implementation of full applications, frameworks and user interfaces based on Qt in the area of Embedded Linux systems and mobile devices. As part of our team you will be involved in innovative and challenging customer or research projects. You will be focusing on the implementation of frameworks and user interfaces using Qt or the development of KDE. Your profile: * developer (2+ years KDE/Qt experience) as well as seniors, architects, consultants, juniors, designers or project managers * ideally with bachelor or masters degree in computer science or engineering, ideally professional experience * Experience in implementation of software using C++/Qt and in architectural design * We appreciate experience in Linux and embedded systems or even Linux enthusiasts * You show interest in an area of special interest as e.g. 2D/3D graphics, hardware acceleration, UI design, usability, databases * You are a self-sustaining & independent team-player, user/customer-oriented, a quick learne, willing to share knowledge Your are wondering why basysKom will be the right employer for you? * You want to develop innovative software using new technologies * You take responsibilities in solving complex problems and facing demanding challenges * You like to work directly with customers and in a team with agile processes * You think object oriented and you head for new topics * You are looking for a team in which you will be advanced and where you can evolve. * Life-balance is important for you (e.g. for coding more KDE in your freetime) Location: Darmstadt or Nuremberg, Germany We offer a smoke free office space with a friendly team and free drinks. see also: http://www.basyskom.de/index.pl/jobs You are curious and interested? Then we're looking forward to your application (CV and references) to: basysKom GmbH, Eva Brucherseifer jobs@basyskom.de As I will take part in this years Akademy in Tampere, you can also get in touch with me there or talk to one of our other basyskom people being there (e.g. Torsten Rahn and Stephan Binner). Looking forward to talk to you! Best, Eva -- Eva Brucherseifer Managing Director basysKom GmbH Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642 eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352 Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<