List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Compression System
From:       todd rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-25 17:04:37

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Arno Rehn <kde-devel@arnorehn.de> wrote:
>> I had Kernigan and Richie's C. I have studied C, and many, many other
>> languages.
> vs.
>> However, The "learning curve" to find out how (1) to allocate memory
>> ("MALLOC") [...] is too long
> Just wanted to constrast that.
>
> I smell trolls. I'm out.

From the website:

"If this is true, the author has stumbled upon a natural law that goes
much deeper than mere data compression. And Chomsky, by studying
linguistics, had found a truth of universal logic."

Things start getting more and more...interesting starting about
half-way through the article.

The author of the site also seems to think he has overturned general
relativity, but says he has had to stop this line of research because
he is being persecuted.

-Todd