List:       kde-devel
Subject:    New Compression System
From:       Charles Wehner <charleswehner () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-24 14:52:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!

I devised a new compression system:

http://www.wehner.org/compress/

and felt it was time to deliver DLLs to the Internet community, to help the public \
gain familiarity with it.

Certain parts will be in the public domain.

However, The "learning curve" to find out how (1) to allocate memory ("MALLOC"), (2) \
create a window, (3) set up a question-and-answer menu and so on, is too long. I can \
create a codec (coder-decoder) in machine code - the ONLY way to do it, because it is \
time-critical. However , the "shell" to dress it up as a window application is taking \
too long to find. That "shell" could be C, C++, Perl or anything - as long as it \
allowed the inclusion of the "fast part" in machine code.

I say "window" application. I am planning to deliver for Unix, Linux and Apple. I \
find Microsoft "Windows" too unstable - particularly VISTA. So MS comes last in my \
list of priorities.

I joined the KDE community days ago, but found no way in. For example, I found that I \
could not post messages even after I had registered. The system would not let me \
re-register. I am looking for a bit of advice about wrapping my code in a window.

That is why I am writing to this address.

Regards

Charles Douglas Wehner

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1003xHotmail2_WW
Alles in einem Postfach  –  Ich will Hotmail!