List:       kde-devel
Subject:    3 patches to ksnapshot, with links to review board.
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tumaix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-24 23:44:49

Richard,

I was using ksnapshot a lot this last month, and it's an app that I love.
I was tooking some screenshoots from my app ( Rocs ) , and I neede
the Region mode since I had some notes on the desktop that I wanted
to make them on the screenshoot too.

I took more than 20 screenshoots redrawing the rect every step, after
that I had to edit those on krita to remove imperfections,

that's why I did this small patch for Screenshotting the last used Rect,

as somebody asked clean patches:

Snapshot Last Rect:
http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/2725/

Bit of code cleanup.
http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/2724/

Auto save pictures in the last used folder:
http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/2723/