List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Using KConfig XT to save objects ?
From:       Grégory_Oestreicher <greg () kamago ! net>
Date:       2010-01-11 19:43:16

Hi all,

Is it possible using KConfig XT to save a list of serializable objects ? I'd
like to save a list of triplet of objects that represent a calendar : a
display name (QString), a URL (QString or KUrl) and a color (QColor). More may
be added later, but this will be a good start.

So far I've thought of using a StringList of the base64 encoded serialized
objects, but maybe there's a better way.

Cheers,
Grégory