List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can not verify kdesvn-build
From:       Michael Pyne <mpyne () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-28 2:47:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 24 December 2009 04:23:52 Erik wrote:
> I tried to get kdesvn-build from
> http://kdesvn-build.kde.org/releases/kdesvn-build-1.11.php but when I
> execute "gpg --recv-key 0x5406ECE8" (because that is the key id
> mentioned on the page)

Sorry. I had updated my new page template but neglected to actually change the
key IDs on the existing pages (and I made the new release page by copying an
old one instead of using the template).

The pages have been updated. The new key is ID 7B6AE9F2 (this was mentioned on
the homepage in the 2009-Jun-11 news entry). I had uploaded it to the MIT PGP
keyserver, my understanding is that it should be shared from there among other
keyservers but if that's not the case just let me know where to send it.

Please note that the signature you already have should be good, just against
the revised key ID. If not please let me know.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne