List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: love it, but some newbe pain
From:       Darío Andrés <andresbajotierra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-22 1:10:32

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM, john e <john.godzero@gmail.com> wrote:
> My thoughts on KDE4.4:
>
> (details: Kubuntu 64 9.10 ATI closed driver)
>
> So far good!!,really, but I have these STRONG wishes
>
> 1) When a program crashes, and it askes me for a report... there
> really should be a way for me to report. Currently, it askes me to
> install the debug packages, but clicking on that does nothing.

About this issue, I fixed a related bug after beta1.
But Kubuntu should provide a script which will allow you to
automatically install the missing packages in order to get a good
backtrace.

Usually you need to install the "kdelibs5-dbg" and
"kdebase-workspace-dbg" packages.

Regards
Darío A. (bugs.kde.org / DrKonqi)