List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Moving example code within the feature freeze
From:       Stefan Majewsky <majewsky () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-12-10 21:31:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

when I moved Palapeli to kdegames, I forgot to move an example that shows how
to write a plugin for it. It's located at trunk/KDE/kdegames/palapeli/libpala-
example.

I'm asking for confirmation of my expectations: I assume that it is allowed to
move this code to kdeexamples even in the freeze, because this code has a
stand-alone build system and is not built at all from within kdegames. If
nobody objects, I'll do the move tomorrow (Friday) noon (UTC).

Greetings
Stefan